Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day Eight, A new week begins


Wow! It has been eight days so far. I have only gotten to work about two hours a day so far, but it has been EVERY day, so that is quite an accomplishment for me. The outer Medallions are drawn in on panel One. The corners remain to complete the frame. I have traced the outline of the inner, circular frame on tracing paper, so I can work knotwork into the space left. The original design was much bigger, and the proportions have changed, so I have to re-design the knotwork. I did not want to just reduce the design from the original, so this new dimension is a challenge to make everything fit. The next photos might not be of the panels themselves, but the tracing paper design work necessary to do the fill. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment