Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day One Hundred and Nine Completed!!




This project is DONE!!! Panel three was completed this afternoon. Here is a combined-via-photoshop photo of the completed work. It has been a long journey, but the end has been reached. I will try to get better photos of the pieces and show more details in the next day or so. Unfortunately, I have no place to display the pieces as they are meant to be... in their diamond form, so I am forced to just keep them side by side. but someday, I will hang them properly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The finished pieces look spectacular dan. Really nice work. They compliment each other nicely and really look good set in their intended diamond position. I also really love your logo, very fitting and creative. your friend brian.

    ReplyDelete